A real person helping real people with real estate
You can scroll the shelf using ← and → keys
99-Cent Store Solution: Torn Window Screen
April 21, 2019
Get rid of one of life’s greatest annoyances for less than a buck.
Among the things that make us nuts:
- An empty carton of milk in the fridge
- A torn window screen. That tiny hole is just the invitation bugs need to break in.
No need for a handyman or a replacement screen.
You’ll find the right bug deterrent at the 99-cent store, if it’s not already on hand in your bathroom cabinet. But going to the dollar store is fun — you never know what you’ll find. Like cheap soda.
- Clear nail polish, 99 cents
- Two slightly dented cans of soda, 99 cents
What you do:
- Apply the clear nail polish on both sides of the torn area. Slather it on so it builds up a nice barrier.
- Watch it dry transparently.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: