A real person helping real people with real estate
You can scroll the shelf using ← and → keys
You can scroll the shelf using ← and → keys
This one is for YOU! Completely remodeled spacious home on the Worcester / Auburn line sits at the end of a dead end street offering a wonderful view! But wait until you see the inside! New hardwoods throughout the open main level that offers tons of natural light with the french door from the mudroom. BRAND NEW kitchen with granite and stainless steel! Additional pantry space! NEW first floor half bath with laundry! Upstairs you’ll find three full bedrooms with restored hardwoods and a NEW full bathroom. Master bedroom has a BONUS room through the restored french door. NO LACK OF SPACE HERE! Full dry walk-out basement, level back yard and vinyl siding. NEW roof, NEW electrical, NEW plumbing, NEW kitchen, NEW bathrooms! Easy highway access by 290 and Holy Cross! NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE-IN! Come see this home and fall in love with it! Make it yours today!
Check out the video walk through! Click here to view on youtube!
For more information and pictures or to schedule a showing:
Mullen Real Estate
Amy Mullen, Realtor CPA CDPE MBA
Ann Mullen, Realtor CBR, Buyer Specialist
That’s the word from designer Jamie Gibbs, who transforms incredibly small New York City bathrooms into beautiful spaces. “I liked being shocked by details in a little space, especially if it’s not going to be used much,” Gibbs says.
His small-bath secrets:
1. Avoid textures in bathrooms that get daily use. In a heavily used bathroom, anything with texture becomes a collection spot for mold, mildew, and toothpaste. Say no to carved vessel sinks or floor tile with indentations.
2. Be careful with no-enclosure showers with drains right in the floor. These Euro showers allow for a feeling of openness, but the average American contractor doesn’t know how to waterproof the floor for them, Gibbs says. The tile seals can be compromised if not installed correctly, causing the materials to decompose, and water to leak underneath.
3. Use opaque windows and skylights to let light filter into all parts of the bath. A long skinny window with frosted glass means you don’t have to burn high-wattage light bulbs. Make sure water condensation will roll off the window into an appropriate place (i.e. not the framing or the wall) to avoid future maintenance issues.
4. Look for fixtures that have a single handle rather than separate hot and cold taps. “Space-saving gearshift faucets are a very good choice in small bathrooms,” says Gibbs. You’ll also save money by not having to drill holes in the countertop for the hot and cold taps.
5. Save space with wall-mounted toilets and bidets, but be aware that the water tank goes into the wall. That’s fine if space is such a premium that you won’t mind going into the wall to make any repairs. But if you share a wall with a neighbor, that’s a different issue.
6. Use a wall-mount faucet to make a reduced-depth vanity work in a small space. “I can get away with a 22” vanity instead of a 24” vanity with a wall mount faucet,” Gibbs says.
7. Check the space between the handles and the faucet of any space-saving fixtures. “If you can only get a toothbrush in it to clean, you’ll save space, but it’s functionally stupid,” Gibbs says. Make sure the sink is functional, too. If you’re using a vessel sink, make sure it’s large enough and not too high. “If it’s too high, you’ll knock it so many times that the fittings will come loose,” Gibbs says.
8. A pedestal sink is all form and no function. “It’s a great-looking sink, but there’s no place to [set] anything,” Gibbs says.
9. Wall-mounted vanities seem like they’re space savers, but they create dead space between the vanity and the floor — a space that often accumulates junk and never gets cleaned.
10. If you’re comfortable with it, go European and put up a glass walls between the bathroom and bedroom to create the illusion of space. Or put bathroom fixtures in the bedroom just outside the bath.
This dream home can be yours in the tranquil countryside of Holland! Come home to this well designed customizable 2 bedroom, 2 bath home built to the latest NAHB sustainable construction and energy efficiency standards with a two car garage. Spacious open floor plan allows for cozy winter nights with the pass view fireplace into the large eat in kitchen. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, tile floor and sliders to the back deck. The master bedroom features a master bath with a whirlpool tub and double vanity. One additional spacious bedroom and full bath complete the 1500+ sq ft. On a private road moments from Fisherman’s Landing on Leno Road with deeded rights to Hamilton Reservoir. Easy access to Sturbridge and Route 20. All previous permitting in hand, Perc, septic and 3 bedroom house build approved in 2006. Call today for details as other lots and plans are available.
0 Forest Drive. Holland
This dream home can be yours in the tranquil countryside of Holland! Come home to this well designed customizable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home built to the latest NAHB sustainable construction and energy efficiency standards with a two car garage. Spacious open floor plan allows for cozy winter nights with the pass view fireplace into the large eat in kitchen. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, tile floor and sliders to the back deck. The master bedroom features a master bath with a whirlpool tub and double vanity. Two additional spacious bedrooms and full bath complete the 1500+ sq ft. On a private road moments from Fisherman’s Landing on Leno Road with deeded rights to Hamilton Reservoir. Easy access to Sturbridge and Route 20. All previous permitting in hand, Perc, septic and 3 bedroom house build approved in 2006. Call today for details as other lots and plans are available.
0 Forest Drive, Holland
COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY! What a great location at the intersection of Route 62 and Route 110 in Clinton! The “Ringside” bar has been a local landmark since 1955 and the owners are ready to move on. With over 4000 square feet of bar, pool tables and dance floor you can “ring” in the customers. Loyal customer base with ample parking and many building updates. Newer roof and newer gas heating system. Walk in cooler and 6 beer taps. Plenty of dry storage in basement with additional cooler. Sprinkler system and central a/c already installed. Additional commercial store front can be another source of income or expand the bar! Currently being marketed with a 6 unit residential building that is fully rented. Imagine the income stream while being your own boss!
647 Main Street, Clinton MA
Recent changes in zoning has created this amazing commercial opportunity! Located just minutes from both 146 and 122 in downtown Millville on the Rhode Island border is 4 acres of commercially zoned land with frontage Bazley Street. Extensive preliminary work done for a 4 lot subdivision. Build houses? Build a company? The new commercial zoning status allows for so many possibilities. Extensive site work has been done and available for review. Main house is lead paint compliant with upgraded systems designed for expansion. 15 rooms, 4 full bathrooms and additional unfinished space available for renovation. Unique and unparalleled offering in the market in this area so call or email for additional information. Can be purchased with the house and additional 1.28 acres.
Call or e-mail for a showing
83 Central Street, Millville
Unique and unparalleled offering in this market! Located just minutes from both 146 and 122 in downtown Millville on the Rhode Island border is a fully restored 7000+ antique home on 1.28 acres. Picturesque New England style antique farmhouse features an attached barn, accessory apartment, sunken court yard with granite patio and 3 car detached garage. Oversized dining area and chef’s kitchen complete with cherry cabinets, recessed lighting, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and vaulted ceiling. Master suite with private bath and jetted tub with marble floor. New roof, furnace, windows, foundation, lead paint compliant with whole house dehumidifier system. 15 rooms – 7 bedrooms – 4 full baths! Full renovation is documented and it was done right from the bones out. Additional acreage of 4 acres also available for purchase. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy country living without having to do any work!
83 Central Street, Millville
TWO FAMILY available! First floor is vacant and ready for move-in as a mortgage helper home! You will have nothing to do with this building as an extensive system rehab has already been done including state-of-the-art gas heating system, electrical, plumbing and roof. Two two or three bed units with beautiful hardwoods, large open kitchens, pantry, high ceilings and character. Off street parking and yard. Full dry basement with laundry hook ups, new decks, large front porch and POSITIVE CASH FLOW if both units are rented! Buy for a headache free investment or purchase and live in a unit for headache free living! NOT A SHORT SALE and NOT A FORECLOSURE – QUICK CLOSE!
Call or e-mail for a showing!
NEW kitchen and NEW flooring! Don’t miss the opportunity to get into 111 Potter Street in Dartmouth because you don’t see many properties like this. Upgraded open concept floor plan features a fireplaced living room with upgraded kitchen and new appliances. Two good sized bedrooms and a large bath with new counter top. On 7.78 acres of surveyed land with a huge barn and several out buildings you can live out your dream location by Clark’s Cove and Apponagansett Bay with privacy or take advantage of the survey work and continue the development. The choice is yours! Home has been well maintained and the land is pristine and untouched. Public water and sewer. Quick close possible.
111 Potter Street, Dartmouth
THIS is TRULY an opportunity! Back on market due to buyer financing fall out. SHORT SALE APPROVED AT LISTING PRICE which is $67,900 below assessed value! Legal two family on 3.7 acres with 3 barns in a great location on Salisbury Street in Holden. Original wide pine flooring and high ceilings. Additional loft area and deck to the side yard. This is a huge beautiful house that started life in 1850 and is now ready for the next chapter with someone who can roll up their sleeves and do some hard work to the 4288 sq feet of living space. Keep it a two family and enjoy rental income or turn it back into a single family and enjoy the grandeur of days gone by. Short sale approval at listing so no long wait! NO ACCESS TO PROPERTY. PROPERTY CONVEYS WITH EXISTING TENANTS AT THIS TIME. TITLE V WILL NOT BE DONE. DOES NEED WORK! Cash buyers only! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!! NOTE – DO NOT WALK THE PROPERTY.
836 Salisbury Street, Holden
This is the one you have been searching for! Beautiful classic New England Victorian standing proud and tall since 1855 has so many original details it will take your breath away as you walk through the door. Sweeping hardwood staircase flooded with natural light from the upper stain glass window hallway is a greeting you will always enjoy! Go to the study with fireplace through the pocket doors or wander through the front to back living room to the dining area, pantry and sun room. Large kitchen with sliders to the deck overlooking the pool and back yard. Updated electric, plumbing, heating and bathrooms. Large detached barn with electricity. 2 car detached garage. Walk out basement with high ceilings and work area. Walk up attic ready to be finished if you need more than the 4476 sq feet! All on nearly a half acre off of Church Street with easy highway access. USDA qualifying address! Too many details to list so take a look at the pictures and call for a showing!
Call or e-mail for a showing
12 Cottage Street, Ware